SUMMER INTERNSHIP | ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT INTERN
Remi.C.T Studio is currently seeking a driven and motivated Architectural Assistant Intern to join the team for 4 – 6 Weeks (depending on the individual and availability).
As an intern you will be part of the design team and work on design concepts and the development of projects in different phases, offering a well-rounded and diverse experience. Together with your supervisor, you will be able to formulate your own learning goals. We are looking for students with strong design talent with knowledge and passion in the field of design.
Who we are:
The ambition of the studio is to challenge the parameters of London’s housing, work, retail and public spaces and extend their potential by creating a design-led environment, in the demanding and dynamic circumstances of our vibrant and busy city. We make sure that we are sharp and open-minded and we work in a progressive and efficient way.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Demonstrable track record of high academic achievements
– Have good design knowledge and passion
– Experience with Rhino and AutoCAD
– A keen eye for detail and design, a high level of accuracy and be competent in creating and taking concepts through to production.
– Be self-driven and motivated to push the boundaries of contemporary design
– Freehand drawing skill and knowledge of other design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is advantageous
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Clear thinking, organisation and time management skillset, with a genuine passion, flair, and creativity.
– Easy Access to Stratford, London is essential.
– Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
P.s we love breakfast!
Please include your portfolio, CV, and a cover letter via email at email@example.com