WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPER at REMI.C.T LTD
London, United Kingdom
REMI.C.T is a start-up studio in Here East, London UK. The studio is a fusion of architecture and development. We are looking for an experienced, talented, enthusiastic candidate. Please, could you only apply if you have easy access to Stratford, London. The applicant should be a keen team player, experienced in WordPress/Web Development, with a sharp eye for detail, a willingness to get stuck in and have initiative. They need to have a strong application for presentation.
The experience we need:
– A commercial and creative knowledge of WordPress is essential
– Testing for multi-sites, devices, and platforms
– Automated testing and integration
– Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
– Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
– Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
– Work necessary plug-ins.
– Understanding the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programmes, etc)
– Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context
– Familiar with data management
– Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
– Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
Role and responsibilities:
– Work closely with the director with a design of content.
– Engage and coordinate with a design team.
– Coordination & Planning
– Production of coding the designated designed webpage and testing the script.
– Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
– Update product information and content on the website
– Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
– Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
– Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
– Test, analyse and deploy functional projects improvements
– Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
– Website and application development for use on a range of devices
– Ensure you are up to date with trends, technologies and industry developments
Please apply via email to email@example.com Please provide a cover letter, your CV and visual portfolio (if work sample doesn’t fit within email please send via WeTransfer.)